Choosing an advocate is a difficult decision. Let me put your mind at ease!
How may I help you?
I provide consulting and advisory services in the following areas.
- School systems (IEP, 504 plans, General Education Inclusion, Private School resources)
- Funding sources – Governmental, Non-profit, private, community.
- Social outreach to communities and businesses.
- Family financial planning.
- Housing / Residential living
- Business development for People with Disabilites (PWD)
- Caregiver training
- Referrals to trusted professionals.
- School groups – classes, grades, and full school presentations.
- Trainings – teachers, first-responders, support staff, administrators, c-suite, and caregivers
- Abilities Awareness resources for all ages.
- Advocacy – local, state, and national topics including history, current policy, and outlook.
- Taking care of the Caregivers.
- Community Resources to look for in YOUR community.
- Government Programs for People with Disabilities.
- Money follows the person information.